Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Travel Video

Well friends,  if my burning passion to win this competition isn't enough to convince you to vote, maybe this video will help sway you in the right direction.  A few months ago I decided to get a start on pursuing my dream by documenting some of my journeys. This video was taken on a one day trip to Ft. Myers this January. With no plans other than to soak up the sun, a friend and I hopped on a plane to to the Florida coast.  When we arrived, we had to quickly devise a plan to get from the airport to the beach without having to dish out money for a taxi. What did we do? Hitch a ride with strangers of course! To meet the gracious couple that drove us to the beach and the fun characters we encountered once we arrived watch the video link below!



Special thanks to my co-host and cameraman E-Geezy. Apologies for his filming skills-don't forget this was our very first  attempt at a  video!

Lesson of the trip: Be flexible with your travels plans and don't be afraid to ask locals for help. Chances are you'll end up saving money and having a much better story to tell in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment