Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star: Your OWN Show


Oprah and reality TV super producer Mark Burnett (SurvivorTM & The ApprenticeTM) are joining forces in search of the next big TV star. Contestants are invited to post a 3 minutes audition tape on Oprah.com. The 5 contestants whose submissions score the most votes will be invited to participate in a reality TV show to compete for the top prize.


I have two loves in life: Oprah and traveling. For as long as I can remember my dream job has been to combine these two loves and host a TV show where I take audiences around the world and introduce them to the wonders of traveling. It is something I’ve always semi-joked about but in all reality it is the only job I can imagine myself happy doing. Well, it seems like someone’s been listening to my prayers, because May 14th Oprah announced that she was kicking off this competition.

The contestants currently in the lead are already nearing 1 million votes so I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to have a chance in this competition. I am trying to reach out to as many people as possible for support which is what leads me to you. I need your votes!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND VOTE FOR MY VIDEO



Voting last now through July 3rd.

There is NO LIMIT to how many times you can vote so click that Vote button AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. Also, please forward this to any and EVERYONE you know.

Your support is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment